Ground Tester – TOC3010E – Like Megger DET4TD2 – competes with the Megger DT4TD2
CLICK TO CALL FOR HELP & INFORMATION. WE WON’T BE BEATEN ON PRICE, QUALITY OR AFTER SALES SERVICE!
Get power installations off the ground with the help of this earth testing kit from TocDem. It comes with everything you need to check rod and soil resistivity. Along with the ground testing device, you have test leads, a stake and wire, and right-angled terminal adaptors so you can connect bare wires to terminals. The unit’s user-friendly design includes a thumb-sized button and a large selector switch, so you can choose from 2, 3 and 4-pole checking, even with gloves on. Results are easy to read on the integral LCD.
Ground Tester – TOC3010E – Like Megger DT4TD2 Features & Benefits
• Tidies away in a sturdy carrying case for storage on the go
• Operating temperature range between -15°C and +55°C suits use in harsh conditions
• Practical testing in noisy environments thanks to 40V peak-to-peak noise rejection
• Performs reliably outdoors as its IP54 rating indicates protection from dust and water spray
• Battery status is conveniently displayed on screen
• Telephone lines and cable installation
• Power substations
• Outdoor lighting setups
Ground Tester – TOC3010E – Like Megger DET4TD2 – TocDem Utilities will not be beaten on price, quality or after sales service. Customer support long after the sale is just what we do. All parts & accessories are kept in stock. TocDem Utilities offers an excellent efficient re-calibration service in its well-established Calibration Workshop.
Our service engineers have over 100 years combined specialist electronic and hydraulic experience between them. We believe in investing in people and constantly have our staff re-trained in line with the latest industry techniques.
We offer a full national & international shipping and customs clearance service, which can always be arranged by our friendly experienced administration team.
**Due to ongoing development, specification may change at any time