In today’s connected world, getting your customers online and keeping them online is your number one priority. The new 6100 TDRs from Radiodetection are the perfect network analysis tools to detect faults and for rapid service turn-up.
Featuring traditional copper measurements to assess loop quality and identify common faults, DSL tests to provide pass/fail indications of frequency performance, and also offering LAN and IP testing, the 6100 family offers nearly everything the tier-1 technician performing installation, copper qualification and service turn-up requires.
The 6100 family consists of 3 products. All of them evaluate the copper infrastructure, covering parameters such as voltage, resistance, capacitance and time domain reflectometry, to test basic twisted pair quality, identify and locate faults, and troubleshoot noise and signal issues.
The two 6100-Gfast products are designed to make DSL/IP turn-up easy and so additionally allow users to run multiple highly-automated, scripted and customisable tests covering a broad spectrum of ADSL2+, VDSL2, and G.fast standards.
Copper network analysis:
- Multimeter measurements
- Wideband attenuation
- Resistance isolation test (test voltage from 50 V up to 500 V)
- Test noise and PSD up to 35 MHz and impulse noise
- TDR (automatic, manual, xTalk, trace comparison and peak mode)
- Test crosstalk noise (NEXT)
- Bridge test (two- and four-wire RFL)
- K-test (single and repeated mode)
- Intelligent test determines and automatically locates the main physical problems
- FED support for fault location tools and dual-end test.
- Latest-generation Broadcom chipset
- ADSL ITU-T G.992.1/3, G.992.5 Annex A, B, J, L, M U-R2
- VDSL2 ITU-T G.993.2 Annex A, Y;
- Bands: 997, 998, US0
- VDSL2 vectoring, ITU-T G.993.5
- G.INP, ITU-T G.998.4
- ADSL/VDSL2 bonding ITU-T G.998.1,2
- VDSL2 ITU-T G.993.2 Annex Q profile 35b
- G.fast ITU-T G.9700/G.9701
- Speedtest™ by Ookla®
Part no: 10/6100-CU-STD-UK (other models available)
Radiodetection 6100 Analysis Tool – TocDem Utilities will not be beaten on price, quality or after sales service. Customer support long after the sale is just what we do. All parts & accessories are kept in stock. TocDem Utilities offers an excellent efficient re-calibration service in its well-established Calibration Workshop.
Our service engineers have over 100 years combined specialist electronic and hydraulic experience between them. We believe in investing in people and constantly have our staff re-trained in line with the latest industry techniques.
We offer a full national & international shipping and customs clearance service, which can always be arranged by our friendly experienced administration team.