T631 CATV TDR provides CATV and Power technicians with a high-end, high-performance TDR in a rugged, robust package.
The T631 is designed to offer the CATV technician a high end, long distance TDR in a rugged and robust package. With a genuine 2ns shaped pulse and full PC connectivity, the T631 offers an unparalleled level of functionality and performance for the field engineer. It is built on the Bicotest philosophy of producing rugged and robust field proof product (to IP54).
- High resolution, hand-portable cable-test tool for cable television and telecoms industries. At 3 metres it combines the shortest distance with a highly practical 12 kilometre long range.
- Automatic fault-finding is a simple touch-button operation enhanced by high resolution display. Faults and high reflective features are evaluated by a Return Loss Measurement function.
- This also provides a useful test method for contractors to demonstrate that connectors, taps and other cable work meets the required standards.
- A total of thirteen operating ranges with zoom facility includes very short pulse widths to identify cable features that are close together or nearby. These can be measured using the twin cursors.
- Genuine 2ns sine-squared pulse gives precision fault resolution.
- Pulse widths can be selected automatically for ease of fault location, or may be selected manually for uniform Return Loss Measurement.
- PC compatibility ensures waveforms can be analysed, stored and re-loaded for on-site, dynamic comparison of the waveforms when testing coaxial, CATV, CCTV and data cable systems.
- Dedicated function keys, help menu and clear display make the T631 easy to use.
- Dedicated mains blocking filter accessory gives high resolution fault location on LV mains cables.
T631 CATV TDR – TocDem Utilities will not be beaten on price, quality or after sales service. Customer support long after the sale is just what we do. All parts & accessories are kept in stock. TocDem Utilities offers an excellent efficient re-calibration service in its well-established Calibration Workshop.
Our service engineers have over 100 years combined specialist electronic and hydraulic experience between them. We believe in investing in people and constantly have our staff re-trained in line with the latest industry techniques.
As a Radiodetection GOLD distributor we are perfectly positioned to support all of your Underground cable location, survey, ground penetration radar and accessory needs.
We offer a full national & international shipping and customs clearance service, which can always be arranged by our friendly experienced administration team.